Repton, J. Adey (John Adey), 1775-1860, Some account of the beard and the moustachio,, 1839
- Some account of the beard and the moustachio, chiefly from the sixteenth to the eighteenth century. By John Adey Repton, F. S. A.
- London, Printed by J. B. Nichols and Son, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. front., plate. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT2320 R4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With this is bound a letter of presentation from the author.
"Printed for I. A. R by I. B. and I. G. Nichols."
Frontispiece and plates lithographed by J. Basire; after the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Beards.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.Mustaches.Nichols (I. B. and I. G.) -- Printer.Nichols (J. B.) and Son -- Printer.R., I. A. -- Publisher.Repton, John Adey -- Publisher.Repton, John Adey, 1775-1860 -- Provenance, 1839.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.