Repton, J. Adey (John Adey), 1775-1860, Some account of the beard and the moustachio,, 1839
Some account of the beard and the moustachio, chiefly from the sixteenth to the eighteenth century. By John Adey Repton, F. S. A.
- London, Printed by J. B. Nichols and Son, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. front., plate. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT2320 R4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- With this is bound a letter of presentation from the author.
"Printed for I. A. R by I. B. and I. G. Nichols."
Frontispiece and plates lithographed by J. Basire; after the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Beards.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.Mustaches.Nichols (I. B. and I. G.) -- Printer.Nichols (J. B.) and Son -- Printer.R., I. A. -- Publisher.Repton, John Adey -- Publisher.Repton, John Adey, 1775-1860 -- Provenance, 1839.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.