Garrigan, Kristine Ottesen, 1939-, Ruskin on architecture: his thought and influence, 
- Ruskin on architecture: his thought and influence.
- [Madison] University of Wisconsin Press 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 220 p. illus. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA610 G37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Victorian.Gothic revival (Architecture)Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Influence.