Arnaud, Henri, 1641-1721, The glorious recovery by the Vaudois of their valleys,, 1827
- The glorious recovery by the Vaudois of their valleys, from the original by Henri Arnaud, their commander and pastor. With a compendious history of that people, previous and subsequent to that event. By Hugh Dyke Acland.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Histoire de la glorieuse rentrée des Vaudois dans leurs valées. English
- London, John Murray, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- cxxii, xxv, 239,  p. front. (map) plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX4880 A613Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by T. Davison."
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Frontispiece by G. & J. Cary. Plates by Edwd. Findin; after Hugh Dyke Acland.
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, T. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1827.France -- History -- Louis XIV, 1643-1715.Leeds, Dukes of -- Bookplate.Murray, John -- Publisher.Waldenses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.