Advanced studies of flower painting in water colors. Reproduced from original drawings, specially made for the work by Ada Hanbury and other artists ... With full directions for copying the examples, general instructions on painting, and a description of each flower. By Blanche Hanbury.
- London, Blackie & Son, 1885.
Glasgow, Blackie & Son, 1885.
Edinburgh [etc.] Blackie & Son, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 56 p. ill. (part col. and mounted) 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2300 H3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Series title at head of title.
Advertisements: 4 p. at end.
Additional illustrative matter by C. H. Norman and W. G. S.
"W. G. Blackie and Co., chromo-lithographers and printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Blackie & Son -- Publisher.Blackie (W. G.) and Co. -- Printer.Botanical illustration.Drawing books -- Specimens.Flowers in art.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1885.Maxwell, M. C. -- Autograph, 1889.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Chromolithographs -- 1885.
YCBA Collections Search
Hanbury, Blanche, Advanced studies of flower painting in water colors, 1885
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.