Maclaren, Archibald, 1819-1884, The fairy family, 1857
- The fairy family: a series of ballads & metrical tales illustrating the fairy mythology of Europe ...
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., [iii]-xv, 283,  p. front. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 F3 M3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece and added t.-p. by Edward Burne-Jones.
Advertisement: 4 p. at end.
"Printed by Spottiswoode & Co."
Added t.-p., illus.
Edition of 1874 appeared under author's name.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1857.Fairy tales.Folklore.Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts -- Publisher.Spottiswoode & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.