The fairy family: a series of ballads & metrical tales illustrating the fairy mythology of Europe ...
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., [iii]-xv, 283,  p. front. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 F3 M3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Frontispiece and added t.-p. by Edward Burne-Jones.
Advertisement: 4 p. at end.
"Printed by Spottiswoode & Co."
Added t.-p., illus.
Edition of 1874 appeared under author's name.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1857.Fairy tales.Folklore.Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts -- Publisher.Spottiswoode & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.