Reade, William Winwood, 1838-1875, The African sketch-book,, 1873
- The African sketch-book, by Winwood Reade. With maps and illustrations ...
- London, Smith, Elder & Co., 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., ill., plates, maps (2 fold.) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT471 R26Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates and maps by Stanford's Geog. Estabt., Dalziel, and John Walker; after Johann Baptist Zwecker, and Trelawney William Saunders.
"Printed by Spottiswoode and Co."
Full name: William Winwood Reade.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, West -- Description and travel.Burn & Co. -- Bookbinder.Smith, Elder & Co. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1873.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1873.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.