Theory and practice of perspective; together with the application of the same to drawing from nature. By William Locock ...
- London, Baily Brothers, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. ill., XI plates (diagrs.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 .L7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Baily Brothers, printers, stationers, and general advertising agents."
- Subject Terms:
- Baily Brothers -- Publisher.Locock, E. -- Pres. insc. from the author.Locock, William -- Pres. insc to E. Locock.Perspective.
- Wood engravings -- 1852.
Lithographs -- 1852.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.