IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The world's fair;, 
The world's fair; or, Children's prize gift book of the Great Exhibition of 1851. Describing the beautiful inventions and manufactures exhibited therein; with pretty stories about the people who have made and sent them; and how they live when at home.
- London, Thomas Dean and Son, and Ackermann and Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., -106 p. col. front., ill. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 W6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published in 1851, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
Added t.-p., hand colored.
Illustrations by or after B. Clayton, Martha Clayton, W. G. Mason, G. F., E. Weedon, and J. Gilbert.
"Juvenile works published by Thomas Dean and Son": 21 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Dean (Thomas) and Son -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Parr, Ann -- Pres. insc. from William Parr, 1851.Parr, William -- Pres. insc. to Ann Parr, 1851.
- Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
Wood engravings -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.