A collection of armorial bearings, inscriptions, etc., in the Church of St. Nicholas, Newcastle on Tyne, and chapelries of Gosforth & Cramlington, Northumberland; to which is prefixed, a historical account of the Church of St. Nicholas ...
- Newcastle. Printed by Edward Walker, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. ill., plates, coats of arms. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCR494 N4 R5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Dedication signed M. A. Richardson.
Illustrations by G. Armstrong and Lambert; after T. M. Richardson.
British Art Center has 2 copies. V. 1 and 2 of copy 1 are bound together. Copy 2 is imperfect: v. 1 wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1820.Heraldry -- England -- Northumberland -- Newcastle-upon-Tyne.Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1820.St. Nicholas Church, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.Walker, Edward -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Richardson, Moses Aaron, 1793-1871, A collection of armorial bearings, inscriptions, etc.,, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.