The history and antiquities of the parish of Edmonton, in the county of Middlesex; comprising an account of the manors, the church, and Southgate chapel, with other interesting matter: to which is added an appendix, containing a schedule of every parcel of ancient inclosure within the parish, the name of the owner, the exact measure, the corn rents payable in lieu of tythes, and the several allotments of the inclosed common, marshes, and waste land, discharged from the payment of tythes. Selected from eminent authors, and authentic documents. By William Robinson ...
- London, Printed for the author, and sold by J. Nicholls and Son; [etc., etc.] 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., [v]-xiii, , 331 p. col. front. (fold. map) ill. (incl. coats of arms, tables) plates (1 fold.) ports., plans (1 fold.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 E37 R6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by J. T. Smith, J. Bonner, R. Bowler, I. Barnett, and C. Watson; after D. W., I. Burrell, J. T. Smith, and Romney.
One plate published by Baldwin, Craddock, & Joy.
Printed by H. Hodson.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Craddock, & Joy -- Publisher.Edmonton, England (Parish)Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.Goodchild, C. R. -- Autograph, 1950.Hodson, H. -- Printer.Nicholls (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1819.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, William, 1777-1848, The history and antiquities of the parish of Edmonton, in the county of Middlesex;, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.