The history and antiquities of the parish of Hammersmith : interspersed with biographical notices of illustrious and eminent persons, who have been born, or who have resided in the parish, during the three preceding centuries / by Thomas Faulkner ...
- London : Nichols & Son, J. Weale, E. Page, T. S. Rayner, and Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 1, [v]-xiv, , 446 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece published by T. Faulkner.
Illustrations by Burrows, B. R. Davies, and S. W.
Printed by Wilsher and Pite, Printers, Chelsea, Old Manor Street.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of Rupert Sackville Bwynne and is inscribed by the author to Samuel Tymms. Copy 2 has the bookplate of Phil Lindsay.
BAC: List of subscriber's: p. [ix]-x.
- Subject Terms:
- Faulkner, T. -- Publisher.Faulkner, Thomas, 1777-1855 -- Pres. insc. to Samuel Tymms. (copy 1)Gwynne, Rupert Sackville, 1873-1924 -- Bookplate. (copy 1)Hammersmith (London, England)Lindsay, Phil -- Bookplate. (copy 2)Nichols & Son -- Publisher.Page, E. -- Publisher.Rayner, T. S. -- Publisher.Simpkin, Marshall & Co. -- Publisher.Tymms, Samuel, 1808-1871 -- Pres. insc. from the author. (copy 1)Weale, J. -- Publisher.Wilsher and Pite -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1839.
Wood engravings -- 1839.
YCBA Collections Search
Faulkner, Thomas, 1777-1855, The history and antiquities of the parish of Hammersmith , 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.