A general and descriptive history of the ancient and present state, of the town of Liverpool, comprising, a review of its government, police, antiquities, and modern improvements; the progressive increase of streets, squares, public buildings, and inhabitants, together with a circumstantial account of the true causes of its extensive African trade ...
- Liverpool, Printed for and sold by R. Phillips; 1795.
London, W. Richardson, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., [v]-vi, 301 p., 1 leaf. front. (fold. plan) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 L8 W3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center copy is imperfect: front. wanting.
SML Byz L75 795W: Front. wanting.
Authorship from Halckett and Laing.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashton, -- Bookplate.Liverpool (England) -- Commerce -- Africa.Liverpool (England) -- History.Phillips, R. -- Printer.Richardson, W. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Wallace, James, A general and descriptive history of the ancient and present state, of the town of Liverpool,, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.