Cooper, William, The crown glass cutter and glazier's manual, 1835
- The crown glass cutter and glazier's manual. By William Cooper ...
- Edinburgh, Oliver & Boyd; 1835.
London, Simpkin, Marshall, & Co., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- x, , 125 p. front., ill., plates, fold. charts. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP861 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Ms. notes on t.-p.
Plates by G. Aikman, after Wm. Cooper.
"Printed by Andrew Shortrede."
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1835.Glass manufacture.Oliver & Boyd -- Publisher.Shortrede, Andrew -- Printer.Simpkin, Marshall, & Co. -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.