Trotter, Alexander, Observations, 1834
- Observations by Alexander Trotter, Esq., of Dreghorn, in illustration of his modified plan of a communication between the new and the old town of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh, Printed for Laing & Forbes; 1834.
London, R. Ackermann, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., 24 p. front., plan. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA9189 E3 T7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by J. Johnstone.
Frontispiece part of a larger print by Shepherd.
With this is bound (as issued): Trotter, Alexander. A plan of communication between the new and the old town of Edinburgh. Edinburgh, 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Architecture -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.City planning -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.Civic improvement -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.Etching -- Specimens -- 1834.Johnstone, J. -- Printer.Laing & Forbes -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.