The Rob Roy on the Jordan, Nile, Red Sea, & Gennesareth, &c. A canoe cruise in Palestine and Egypt, and the waters of Damascus. By J. Macgregor ... With maps and illustrations.
- London, John Murray, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 474 p. front., ill., plates (part col.) 8 maps (1 fold.) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS107 .M2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by W. W. M.
"Printed by William Clowes and Sons."
- Subject Terms:
- Bannatyne Library -- Stamp.Bannatyne, Colin -- Pres. insc. from Flora Markinham.Canoes and canoeing.Edmonds & Remnants -- Bookbinder.Egypt -- Description and travel.Free Church College, Edinburgh -- Stamp.Markinham, Flora -- Pres. insc. to Colin Bannatyne.Middle East -- Description and travel.Murray, John -- Publisher.Syria -- Description and travel.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1869.
Wood engravings -- 1869.
YCBA Collections Search
MacGregor, John, 1825-1892, The Rob Roy on the Jordan, Nile, Red Sea, & Gennesareth, &c, 1869
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.