Descriptive excursions through South Wales and Monmouthshire, in the year 1804, and the four preceding summers. By E. Donovan ...
- London, Printed for the author, and sold by Rivingtons, White, Faulder [etc.] 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. col. fronts., plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 D68 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 D68 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 518
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the bookplates of Edward Duke and Mary Catherine Ashburnham. Copy 2 is the Abbey copy and is in the publisher's binding and has an inscription to Alexander from his friend Ker.
"Printed by Bye and Law."
- Subject Terms:
- Ashburnham, Mary Catherine -- Bookplate.Bye and Law -- Printer.Duke, Edward, 1779-1852 -- Bookplate.Faulder, -- Publisher.Monmouthshire (Wales) -- Description and travel.Rivingtons -- Publisher.Wales, South -- Description and travel.White, -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1805.
YCBA Collections Search
Donovan, E. (Edward), 1768-1837, Descriptive excursions through South Wales and Monmouthshire,, 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.