Pool, Robert (Artist), Views of the most remarkable public buildings, monuments and other edifices in the city of Dublin , 1780
- Views of the most remarkable public buildings, monuments and other edifices in the city of Dublin : delineated by Robert Pool and John Cash, with historical descriptions of each building. Patronized by the Dublin Society.
- Dublin : Printed for J. Williams, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., [iii]-xii, , 118 p. fold. front. (plan), plates (part fold.) fold plan. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA995 D8 P7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA995 D8 P7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of the Earl of Normanton. Copy 2 has the bookplate of Ralph Ousley.
Plates by Jn. Lodge and Isaac Taylor; after Pool and Cash.
BEIR Edec D85 780: Extra illustrated ed., in which 9 pl. and 1 fold. facsim. are inserted.
Engraved t.-p.,: title vignette.
"Published according to act of Parliament January 1st 1780."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Ireland -- Dublin.Dublin (Ireland) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1780.Normanton, Earls of -- Bookplate.Ousley, Ralph, 1772-1842 -- Bookplate.Williams, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.