The new Oxford guide: or, companion through the university. Exhibiting every particular worthy the observation of the curious in each of the public buildings, colleges, halls, &c. To which is added, a tour to Blenheim, Ditchley, Heythrop, Nuneham, and Stow ... By a gentlemen of Oxford.
- The seventh ed., corrected and enlarged. Embellished with a new plan of Oxford, and other elegant engravings ...
- Oxford, Printed for J. Fletcher, W. Jackman; 1786.
London, E. Newbery, and J. Bew. 1786.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 159 p. fold. front (plan), 4 plates. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF510 N4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIR WA 22746: Bound with: The new Oxford guide ... The 6th ed. ... Oxford [etc., 1772?]. Stamp of Falconer Madan.
- Subject Terms:
- Bew, J. -- Publisher.Blenheim Palace (England)Ditchley Park (England)Etching -- Specimens -- 1786.Fletcher, J. -- Publisher.Jackson, W. -- Publisher.Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935 -- Stamp.Newberry, E. -- Publisher.Stowe House (England)University of Oxford.Wilson, Henry, Sir -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.