The history of the siege of Manchester by the king's forces, under the command of Lord Strange, 1642. By John Palmer, architect. To which is added, the complaint of Lieutenant Colonel John Rosworm, against the inhabitants of Manchester, relative to that event ...
- Manchester, Printed for the Author by John Leigh; and 1822.
London, Longman & Co. (etc. etc.) 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., iii, 107 p. front. (map) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA415 P17Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Map by Fothergill. Head-piece by Bottomley.
"J. Leigh, Printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Ashton, -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1822.Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.Leigh, John -- Printer.Longman & Co. -- Publisher.Manchester (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Palmer, John, 1785-1846, The history of the siege of Manchester by the king's forces,, 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.