The Harwich guide, containing an account of the ancient and present state of that borough ...
- Ipswich, Printed and sold by J. Raw, 1808.
Harwich, Sold also by J. Seager; 1808.
Colchester, W. Keymer [etc., etc.] 1808.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 108 p. ill., front. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H32 H3 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H32 H3 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, Scenery, 155 (copy 1⁺ Abbey Copy)
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 has the autograph of Revd. W. M. Ogle. Copy 2 is imperfect: front. wanting.
Frontispiece by I. Jeakes.
- Subject Terms:
- Harwich (England) -- Description and travel.Harwich (England) -- History.Keymer, W. -- Publisher.Ogle, W. M., Rev. -- Autograph.Raw, J. -- Publisher.Seager, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.