The history and antiquities of Rochester and its environs: to which is added, a description of the towns, villages, gentlemen's seats, and ancient buildings situate on, or near the road from London to Margate, Deal and Dover. Embellished with copper-plates ...
- Rochester, Printed and sold by T. Fisher; 1772.
London, S. Crowder, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 336 (i. e. 353) p. plates. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 R6 D3bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- One plate after F. Baker.
Page 353 incorrectly numbered 336.
"In conjunction with W. Shrubsole."--Cf. Dict. Nat. Biog.
- Subject Terms:
- Crowder, S. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1772.Fisher, T. -- Printer.Rochester (Kent, England) -- Antiquities.Rochester (Kent, England) -- History.Stuart, S. D. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Denne, Samuel, 1730-1799, The history and antiquities of Rochester and its environs, 1772
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.