A topographical account of the parish of Scampton in the county of Lincoln, and of the Roman antiquities lately discovered there; together with anecdotes of the family of Bolle. By the Rev. Cayley Illingworth ...
- London, Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. ., 65 p. col. front. (map) ill. (incl. coats of arms) plates (part fold. and col.) ports., col. map. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S272 I2 1810+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Strahan and Preston, Printers."
Illustrations by J. Basire, and Wm. Fowler; after Sophia Illingworth, Wm. Fowler, and J. C. Nattes.
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Bowles family.Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1810.Illingworth, Rev., Dr., 1758?-1823 -- Pres. insc.Scampton (England)Strahan and Preston -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Illingworth, Cayley, 1758?-1823, A topographical account of the parish of Scampton in the county of Lincoln,, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.