Bolton, Hannah, Drawing from objects,, 1850
- Drawing from objects, being an abstract of lessons on linear drawing given at the home and colonial training schools. Chiefly designed for teachers. By Hannah Bolton ...
- London, Groombridge and Sons, sold at the Home and Colonial School Depository, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 130 p. col. front., ill., plates (part. col.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 B6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by C. and J. Adlard.
Advertisements: 6 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard (C. and J.) -- Printer.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Home and Colonial School Depository -- Publisher.Remnant & Edmonds -- Bookbinder.
- Chromolithographs -- 1850.
Wood engravings -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.