IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bolton, Hannah, Drawing from objects,, 1850
Drawing from objects, being an abstract of lessons on linear drawing given at the home and colonial training schools. Chiefly designed for teachers. By Hannah Bolton ...
- London, Groombridge and Sons, sold at the Home and Colonial School Depository, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 130 p. col. front., ill., plates (part. col.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 B6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by C. and J. Adlard.
Advertisements: 6 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard (C. and J.) -- Printer.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Home and Colonial School Depository -- Publisher.Remnant & Edmonds -- Bookbinder.
- Chromolithographs -- 1850.
Wood engravings -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.