The history and antiquities of the town of Cirencester, in the county of Gloucester, with views of the town, tesselated pavements, and other Roman remains.
- Cirencester, Thomas Philip Baily; 
London, Longman, Brown, Green & Longmans 
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 272 p. front., plates. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C65 B4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- On cover: Baily's hand-book for Cirencester.
Plates printed by Dean & Munday.
Plates after W. K. B.
Authorship from British Museum Catalogue.
Preface dated 1842.
- Subject Terms:
- Baily, Thomas Philip -- Printer.Cirencester (England) -- Antiquities.Cirencester (England) -- History.Dean & Munday -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1842.Longman, Brown, Green & Longmans -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Beecham, W. K, The history and antiquities of the town of Cirencester,, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.