IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Holman, James, 1786-1857, Travels through Russia, Siberia, Poland, Cracow, Austria, Bohemia, Saxony, Prussia, Hanover .., 1834
Travels through Russia, Siberia, Poland, Cracow, Austria, Bohemia, Saxony, Prussia, Hanover ... undertaken during the years 1822, 1823, 1824, while suffering from total blindness, comprising an account of the author being conducted a state prisoner from the eastern parts of Siberia. By James Holman ...
- 4th ed.
- London, Smith, Elder, and Co., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (1 port.) plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK25 H6 1834View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by E. Finden; after Wageman, and Gauci.
Plates printed by Lefevre & Kohler.
Text printed by Norman.
Ms. notes by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Austria -- Description and travel.Etching -- Specimens -- 1834.Holman, James, 1786-1857 -- Autograph.Lefevre & Kohler -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1834.Norman, -- Printer.Poland -- Description and travel.Smith, Elder, and Co. -- Publisher.Soviet Union -- Description and travel.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.