Holman, James, 1786-1857, Travels through Russia, Siberia, Poland, Cracow, Austria, Bohemia, Saxony, Prussia, Hanover .., 1834
- Travels through Russia, Siberia, Poland, Cracow, Austria, Bohemia, Saxony, Prussia, Hanover ... undertaken during the years 1822, 1823, 1824, while suffering from total blindness, comprising an account of the author being conducted a state prisoner from the eastern parts of Siberia. By James Holman ...
- 4th ed.
- London, Smith, Elder, and Co., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (1 port.) plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK25 H6 1834Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by E. Finden; after Wageman, and Gauci.
Plates printed by Lefevre & Kohler.
Text printed by Norman.
Ms. notes by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Austria -- Description and travel.Etching -- Specimens -- 1834.Holman, James, 1786-1857 -- Autograph.Lefevre & Kohler -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1834.Norman, -- Printer.Poland -- Description and travel.Smith, Elder, and Co. -- Publisher.Soviet Union -- Description and travel.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.