Dibdin, Thomas Frognall, 1776-1847, The history of Cheltenham, and account of its environs, 
- The history of Cheltenham, and account of its environs: containing an inquiry into the discovery and properties of the mineral waters ... with a concise display of the county of Gloucester ... intended as a ... guide to the visitor and traveller.
- Cheltenham, Printed and published by H. Ruff; 
London, Payne, Faulder, Evans, Robinsons and at the Minerva Library; 
Bath, Cruttwell, and Meyler (etc., etc.) 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 358 p. front., plate. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C45 D5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p. dated 1803.
Plates after Spornberg.
Added t.-p., engraved.
Dedication and preface signed: H. Ruff.
Based on Moreau's Tour to Cheltenham.
- Subject Terms:
- Cheltenham (England) -- Guidebooks.Cruttwell -- Publisher.Evans -- Publisher.Faulder, -- Publisher.Gloucestershire (England) -- Guidebooks.Meyler, -- Publisher.Minerva Library -- Publisher.More, Robert, d. 1818 -- Autograph.Payne, -- Publisher.Robinsons, -- Publisher.Ruff, H. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1803.
Wood engravings -- 1803.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.