Personal narrative of travels in Babylonia, Assyria, Media, and Scythia, in the year 1824. By Major, the Hon. George Keppel, F. S. A.
- 3d ed. ...
- London, Henry Colburn, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. col. fronts., ill., col. plates, fold. map. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS48.5 A32View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Map printed at Ross's Lithographic Press.
"Printed by S. and R. Bentley."
Plates by J. Clark and Bonner; after Henry Meyer, and Captn. Hart.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S. and R.) -- Printer.Colburn, Henry -- Publisher.Middle East -- Description and travel.Ross's Lithograhic Press -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1827.
Etchings -- 1827.
Wood engravings -- 1827.
YCBA Collections Search
Albemarle, George Thomas Keppel, Earl of, 1799-1891, Personal narrative of travels in Babylonia, Assyria, Media, and Scythia, in the year 1824, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.