Dunkin, John, 1782-1846, The history and antiquities of Bicester, a market town in Oxfordshire, 1816
- The history and antiquities of Bicester, a market town in Oxfordshire: compiled from original records ... and containing translations of the principal papers, charters, &c. in Kennett's Parochial antiquities. To which is added An inquiry into the history of Alchester, a city of the Dobuni, the site of which now forms a part of the common field of Wendlebury in the county of Oxford. By John Dunkin. With an appendix, and the whole of Kennett's Glossary.
- London, Printed by Richard and Arthur Taylor, for the author; 1816.
Cornhill, J. and A. Arch; 1816.
Bicester, W. Ball, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 272,  p., 1 leaf, , 156 p. 1 geneal. table. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B55 D9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is imperfect: The final 156 p. wanting.
In the British Art Center copy the  p. of the index are bound in at the front.
- Subject Terms:
- Alchester (England)Arch (J. and A.) -- Publisher.Ball, W. -- Publisher.Bicester (England) -- History.Taylor, Arthur -- Printer.Taylor, Richard -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.