A general history of Malvern, embellished with plates, intended to comprise all the advantages of a guide, with the important details of chemical, mineralogical and statistical information. By John Chambers ...
- Worcester, Printed for Wm. Walcott; 1817.
London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., xi-xii, 291 p. 5 plates (1 fold.) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M3 C4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by Baxter; after Doe.
Printed by T. Holl & Sons.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1817.Holl (T.) & Sons -- Printer.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Malvern (England)Mason, Georgiana -- Autograph.Walcott, William -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.