A panorama of Falmouth, containing a history of the origin, progress, and present state of the port; particulars of the packet and other establishments; directions to the public offices, taverns, lodging houses, &c. &c. descriptions of the walks, rides, aquatic excursions, and every other object of interest in its vicinity; with a map and other engravings. Being a complete guide to the harbour, town, and surrounding country.
- Falmouth, Printed at The Cornish Magazine Office, by and for J. Philp, [etc., etc.] 
- Physical Description:
- 88,  p. front., plates (part fold. and col.) 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 F35 P3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by J. P. Vibert and Sears; after J. Triggs, C. Hullmandel and T. M. Baynes.
Advertisements: 1 leaf at front; 12 leaves at end.
Date of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Broadbere, -- Bookbinder.Cornish Magazine Office -- Printer.Falmouth (England) -- Description and travel.King, Joseph, 1802-1875 -- Autograph.Philp, J. -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1827.
Wood engravings -- 1827.
Lithographs -- 1827.
Engravings -- 1827.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.