The history and description of the town and borough of Ipswich : including the villages and country seats in its vicinity, more particularly those situated on the banks of the Orwell.
- Ipswich [England] : S. Piper; 
London : Hurst, Chance & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- , 504 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22-29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.I6 C5 1830+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.I6 C5 1830+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by W. Alexander, J. Greig, J. F. Lambert,R. L. Wright, S. Williams, Sears, P. Heath; after G. Frost, W. Sparrow, H. Davy, T. D. W. Dears, and J. Hare.
Dedication signed: G. R. Clarke.
Date from preface.
BAC: List of subscriber's: p. -.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of Irwin's Library and is 22 cm. Copy 2 is the large paper copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Hurst, Chance & Co. -- Publisher.Ipswich (England) -- Description and travel.Ipswich (England) -- History.Irwin's Library -- Provenance. (Copy 1)Orwell River (England).Piper, S. -- Printer.Piper, S. -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1830.
Wood engravings -- 1830.
Engravings -- 1830.
YCBA Collections Search
Clarke, G. R, The history and description of the town and borough of Ipswich , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.