The childs illuminated fable-book, 
- The childs illuminated fable-book.
- London, William Smith 
- Physical Description:
- 23 leaves. col. ill. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND3399 C4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published in 1846, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
Illuminations may have been designed by Henry Noel Humphreys.
Lithographed by Woods & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, Ernest Keith -- Pres. insc. from his Godmother, June 16, 1847.Fables -- Juvenile literature.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.Smith, William -- Publisher.Walrond, Charles Willis, b. 1837 -- Autograph, 1863.Woods & Co. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.