Excursions from Bath. By the Revd. Richard Warner ...
- Bath, Printed by R. Cruttwell; 1801.
London, Sold by G. G. and J. Robinson, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 346 p., 1 leaf. ill. (maps) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 W27 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 W27 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of Edward Dalton. Copy 2, which has the leaf of corrigenda bound after p. 24, has the autograph of I. W. Little.
- Subject Terms:
- Cruttwell, R. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Little, I. W. -- Stamp.Robinson, G. G. and J. -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1801.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.