The history of the manor, and manor-house, of South Winfield, in Derbyshire. In a letter to the Earl of Leicester. By Thomas Blore ... [First printed as no. III. of Miscellaneous antiquities, in continuation of the Bibliotheca topographica britannica.]
- The 2d ed. ...
- London, Printed by and for J. Nichols, Son, and Bentley, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 100 p. 5 plates, 2 fold. geneal. tables. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W764 B7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by Ravenhill and R. W. Basire; after J. Gamble.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1816.Nichols (J.) Son, and Bentley -- Publisher.Talbot family.Wingfield Manor.
YCBA Collections Search
Blore, Thomas, 1764-1818, The history of the manor, and manor-house, of South Winfield, in Derbyshire, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.