IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales .., 1784
A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales ... By Daniel Paterson ...
- The 6th ed., corrected, and greatly improved; with additions.
- London, Printed for T. Carnan, 1784.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xxiv p., 272 col., 273-280 p. front. (double map) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1784View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Ms. notes on preliminary leaf, verso of t.-p., and on back pastedown.
- Subject Terms:
- Carnan, T. -- Publisher.England -- Distances, etc.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1784.Langton, ThomasxBookplate.Roads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Wales.Wales -- Distances, etc.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.