The history and antiquities of the parish of Tottenham High Cross, in the county of Middlesex; comprising an account of the manors, the church, and other miscellaneous matter: to which is added, an appendix, containing the late Henry Lord Coleraine's History of Tottenham ... and the Rev. W. Bedwell's Brief history of Tottenham, first printed in 1631, with the antient poem of The tournament of Tottenham, with a glossary: selected from eminent authors and authentic documents. By William Robinson, gent. ...
- Middlesex, Printed for the author, by G. S. Coventry, Tottenham [etc., etc.] 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., [vii]-xv, , 260, 52, 30, 15,  p. fold. col. front. (map) plates, col. map. facsim. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 T7 R6 1818Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by Bowler & Triquet, I. Mills, E. H. Cross, H. Roberts, Rev. I. S., Rawle, T. Bonnor, and R. Bowler; after H. C. Field, M. Goff, H. R. E. Tawnsend, H. Roberts, J. P. Neale, Drummond, and P. Coar.
- Subject Terms:
- Coventry, G. S. -- Printer.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1818.Phillips, William -- Printer.Tottenham (England)
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, William, 1777-1848, The history and antiquities of the parish of Tottenham High Cross, in the county of Middlesex;, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.