Original topographical & antiquarian delineations of Great Britain; comprising views of curious & interesting subjects in England, Scotland, & Wales, in ninety-seven copperplate engravings.
- London. Published for the proprietors, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 96 plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 G7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by J. Greig, and W. Deeble; after Ibbetson, J. Dean, J. C. Smith, P. Crocker, S. Prout, I. Francia, F. W. L. Stockdale, T. Higham, W. Brand, J. C. Smith, Lt. Rawlinson, J. Hardwick, E. Dayes, Revd. Swete, William Varley, E. D. S., Revd. J. Burrow, J. Fenton, G. Shepherd, J. Hawksworth, T. Espon, Mr. J. Hood, Revd. W. Horner, J. Prout, W. Deeble, Pye, C. Turner, E. S. D., Nickson, J. Storer, G. Harley, and Miss Horton.
Plates published for the proprietors by W. Clarke.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, W. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1817.Great Britain -- Antiquities.Great Britain -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Greig, John, active 1803-1853, Original topographical & antiquarian delineations of Great Britain;, 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.