The scenery and poetry of the English lakes. A summer ramble. By Charles Mackay ... with illustrations from original sketches ...
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., [iii]-xvi, 234,  p. col. front., ill., plates.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 M1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by T. Gilks; after D. H. M'Kewan, D. Cox, Jun., W. Dickes, E. Gilks, J. Gilbert, W. Harvey, W. P. Smith, G. Fennell, and W. C. Smith.
Printed by S. & I. Bentley, and Wilson & Fley.
Initials and tail-pieces.
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S. & I.) -- Printer.Lake District (England)Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Schola Collinæ Molinensis Curatores -- Prize award to Fredericum Vavasseur, 1849.Vavasseur, Frederick, -- Prize award from Schola Collinæ Molinensis Curatores, 1849.Wilson & Fley -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1846.
Wood engravings -- 1846.
YCBA Collections Search
Mackay, Charles, 1814-1889, The scenery and poetry of the English lakes, 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.