Mudie, Robert, 1777-1842, Hampshire: its past and present condition, and future prospects;, 
Hampshire: its past and present condition, and future prospects; by Robert Mudie ...
- Winchester, Published for the proprietor, J. Robbins, by D. E. Gilmour; 
London, Orr and Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. front., plates, maps (part fold.) plans. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.H2 M9View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by John Dower, J. Shury & Son, J. LeKeux, J. Woods, Owen, G. S. Shury, T. Onwhyn, R. Onwhyn, J. Wood, and J. Goodman; after I. Dower, G. S. Shepherd, G. H. Shepherd, O. Carter, G. Shepherd, J. Salmon, D. H. MacKewen, J. Wrightson, G. F. Sargent, C. Radclyffe, E. N. Shepherd, F. N. Shepherd, I. H. Shepherd, McEwen, G. H. Sergeant, G. Sergeant, G. N. Shepherd, D. McEwen, and H. McKewen.
Added t.-p., engraved. The section on the Channel Islands has engraved t.-p. and separate paging (98 p.)
- Subject Terms:
- Channel Islands -- Description and travel.Gilmour, D.E. -- Publisher.Hampshire (England) -- Description and travel.Isle of Wight (England) -- Description and travel.Normanton, -- Bookplate.Orr and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
Engravings -- 1838.
- v. 1. The valleys of the Itchen and Test.--v. 2. The northern, eastern, and southern slopes, and the New Forest.--v. 3. Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.