Mudie, Robert, 1777-1842, Hampshire: its past and present condition, and future prospects;, 
- Hampshire: its past and present condition, and future prospects; by Robert Mudie ...
- Winchester, Published for the proprietor, J. Robbins, by D. E. Gilmour; 
London, Orr and Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. front., plates, maps (part fold.) plans. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.H2 M9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by John Dower, J. Shury & Son, J. LeKeux, J. Woods, Owen, G. S. Shury, T. Onwhyn, R. Onwhyn, J. Wood, and J. Goodman; after I. Dower, G. S. Shepherd, G. H. Shepherd, O. Carter, G. Shepherd, J. Salmon, D. H. MacKewen, J. Wrightson, G. F. Sargent, C. Radclyffe, E. N. Shepherd, F. N. Shepherd, I. H. Shepherd, McEwen, G. H. Sergeant, G. Sergeant, G. N. Shepherd, D. McEwen, and H. McKewen.
Added t.-p., engraved. The section on the Channel Islands has engraved t.-p. and separate paging (98 p.)
- v. 1. The valleys of the Itchen and Test.--v. 2. The northern, eastern, and southern slopes, and the New Forest.--v. 3. Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands.
- Subject Terms:
- Channel Islands -- Description and travel.Gilmour, D.E. -- Publisher.Hampshire (England) -- Description and travel.Isle of Wight (England) -- Description and travel.Normanton, -- Bookplate.Orr and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
Engravings -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.