IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nightingale, Joseph, 1775-1824, The history and antiquities of the parochial church of St. Saviour, Southwark, , 1818
The history and antiquities of the parochial church of St. Saviour, Southwark, / illustrated by a series of engravings, of exterior and interior views, ground plan, and details of that edifice, from drawings, by W. G. Moss. The historical, biographical, and descriptive delineations, by the Rev. J. Nightingale.
- London, Published by the proprietor W. G. Moss, and sold by Sherwood and Co., Hill, and Cox, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 94,  p., 17 leaves of plates (some double) : ill., plan ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 S7 N6+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by J. Shury, W. G. Moss, H. Hobson, W. R. Smith, W. Taylor and B. Howlett; after W. G. Moss, S. Barnes, and J. Carter.
"W. Flint, Printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1818.Flint, W. -- Printer.Hill -- Publisher.Key, Thomas Hewett, 1799-1875 -- Bookplate.Longmore, W. A. -- Autograph.Moss, W. G. (William George) -- Publisher.Sherwood and Co. -- Publisher.Southwark Cathedral (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.