Nightingale, Joseph, 1775-1824, The history and antiquities of the parochial church of St. Saviour, Southwark, , 1818
- The history and antiquities of the parochial church of St. Saviour, Southwark, / illustrated by a series of engravings, of exterior and interior views, ground plan, and details of that edifice, from drawings, by W. G. Moss. The historical, biographical, and descriptive delineations, by the Rev. J. Nightingale.
- London, Published by the proprietor W. G. Moss, and sold by Sherwood and Co., Hill, and Cox, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 94,  p., 17 leaves of plates (some double) : ill., plan ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 S7 N6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by J. Shury, W. G. Moss, H. Hobson, W. R. Smith, W. Taylor and B. Howlett; after W. G. Moss, S. Barnes, and J. Carter.
"W. Flint, Printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1818.Flint, W. -- Printer.Hill -- Publisher.Key, Thomas Hewett, 1799-1875 -- Bookplate.Longmore, W. A. -- Autograph.Moss, W. G. (William George) -- Publisher.Sherwood and Co. -- Publisher.Southwark Cathedral (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.