Strzelecki, Paul Edmund de, Sir, 1796-1873, Physical description of New South Wales and Van Diemen's land, 1845
- Physical description of New South Wales and Van Diemen's land. Accompanied by a geological map, sections, and diagrams, and figures of the organic remains. By P. E. de Strzelecki ...
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 462 p. front., ill., plates, (1 fold.) maps (part fold. and col.) tables. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGB384 N6 S8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Some maps published by Longman & Co.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
"Printed by A. Spottiswoode."
Plates by J. Arrowsmith, Hullmandel & Walton, and J. W. Lowry;after T. Bock, James McArthur, J. D. C. Sowerby, and G. B. Sowerby.
- Subject Terms:
- Longman & Co. -- Publisher.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Natural history -- Australia -- New South Wales.Natural history -- Australia -- Tasmania.Physical geography -- Australia -- New South Wales.Physical geography -- Australia -- Tasmania.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.Westleys & Clark -- Bookbinder.
- Lithotints -- 1845.
Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.