The history and antiquities of Lewes and its vicinity. With the natural history of the district, by Gideon Mantell ... By the Rev. T. W. Horsfield ...
- Sussex, Sussex Press; 1824-1827.
Lewes, Printed and published by J. Baxter, 1824-1827.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ill., plans, geneal. tables. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 L56 H6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by Baxter, Neele & Son, C. Hullmandel, Williams, C. J. Smith, S. Williams, Illman, and J. Heath; after F. Pollard, W. Scott, G. Baxter, W. Wm. Scott, T. Shelley, G. Mantell, and S. Shelley.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter, J. -- Printer.Grentham, William, Sir, 1835-1911 -- Autograph.Grentham, William, Sir, 1835-1911 -- Bookplate.Lewes (England) -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1824-1827.
Engravings -- 1824-1827.
Lithographs -- 1824-1827.
YCBA Collections Search
Horsfield, Thomas Walker, -1837, The history and antiquities of Lewes and its vicinity. With the natural history of the district, by Gideon Mantell .., 1824-1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.