Wood, John, 1704-1754, An essay towards a description of Bath, 1749
- An essay towards a description of Bath. In four parts. Wherein the antiquitity of the city, as well as the reality and eminence of its founder ... are respectively treated of ... By John Wood ...
- The 2d ed. corrected and enlarged.
- London, Printed by James Bettenham, and sold by C. Hitch; 1749.
Bath, J. Leake, 1749.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. plates (part fold.) fold. map, fold. plans. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 W6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisement:  p. at end of v. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Bath (England) -- Description and travel.Bayham, -- Bookplate.Baynton, W. -- Autograph.Bettenham, James -- Printer.Hitch, C. -- Publisher.Leake, J. -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1749.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.