A companion in a tour round Southampton: comprehending various particulars, ancient & modern, of the new forest, Lymington, Christchurch, Ringwood, Romsey, Winchester, Bishop's Waltham, Titchfield, Gosport, Portsmouth, &c. With notices of the villages, gentlemen's seats, curiosities, antiquities, &c. Occuring in the different roads described; and various biographical sketches. By John Bullar ...
- 4th ed., improved and enlarged.
- Southampton, Printed by and for T. Baker, and sold by I. Fletcher; 1819.
London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ., -262,  p. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N5 B8 1819Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is imperfect?: map wanting?
- Subject Terms:
- Baker, T. -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.Fletcher, I. -- Publisher.Longman, Hurst, Rees and Orme -- Publisher.New Forest.Southampton (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.