Bullar, John, A companion in a tour round Southampton, 1809
- A companion in a tour round Southampton: comprehending various particulars, ancient and modern, of New Forest, Lymington, Christchurch, Romsey, Bishop's Waltham, Titchfield, &c: with notices of the villages, gentlemen's seats, curiosities, antiquities, &c., occuring in the different roads described. By John Bullar ...
- 3d ed., improved and enlarged.
- Southampton, Printed and sold by Baker and Fletcher; 1809.
London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , -281,  p. front., plate. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N5 B8 1809Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plate by Heath; after Young.
"Baker and Fletcher, Printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Baker and Fletcher -- Printer.Curteis, John, 1864- -- Autograph.Etching -- Specimens -- 1809.Graham, John -- Autograph.Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme -- Publisher.New Forest.Southampton (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.