A new pocket companion for Oxford: or, Guide through the university. Containing an accurate description of the public edifices, the buildings in each of the colleges ... To which are added descriptions of the buildings, tapestry, paintings, sculpture, temples, gardens, &c. at Blenheim, Ditchley, Heythrop, Nuneham, and Stow ...
- A new ed., corrected, much enlarged, and adorned with a plan of the university and city, and six other plates.
- Oxford, Printed for D. Prince and J. Cooke, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 152 p. plates, fold. plan. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF510 N4 1789Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, Samuel -- Autograph.Blenheim Palace (England)Cooke, J. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1789.Prince, D. -- Publisher.Stowe House (England)University of Oxford.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.