Post-impressionism , 1980
Post-impressionism : cross-currents in European and American painting, 1880-1906.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND192 P6 P66 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC : "Guide to the exhibition" in pocket.
Catalog for an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, May 25-Sept. 1, 1980.
Select bibliography: p. 244-246.
- Subject Terms:
- Post-impressionism (Art) -- Exhibitions.