Cosmorama: The manners, customs, and costumes, of all nations of the world, described. By John Aspin.
- New edition, illustrated with fifty engravings.
- London, Grant and Griffith, successors to J. Harris 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 232 p. front., plates. 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT70 A7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by S. Bentley."
Plates printed by J. Harris, 1833.
Advertisements:  p. at end; printed by S. & J. Bentley, Wilson, and Fley.
Date of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S. & J.), Wilson, and Fley -- Printer.Bentley, S. -- Printer.Costume.Etching -- Specimens -- 1834.Grant and Griffith -- Publisher.Harris, J. -- Printer.Manners and customs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.