Evans, Dorinda, Benjamin West and his American students , 1980
Benjamin West and his American students / by Dorinda Evans.
- Washington, D.C. : Published for the National Portrait Gallery by the Smithsonian Institution Press, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 203 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND207 E94 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "[Published for] an exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery, October 16, 1980 to January 4, 1981; and at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, January 30 to April 19, 1981."
Bibliography: p. 191-197.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, American -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.West, Benjamin, 1738-1820 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.