IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frankau, Julia, 1864-1916, Eighteenth century colour prints , 1900
Eighteenth century colour prints : an essay on certain stipple engravers and their work in colour, comp., arranged, and written by Julia Frankau; illustrated with fifty-one characteristic pictures in monochrome, and one in colours, printed from copper-plates.
- London, Macmillan and company, limited; 1900.
New York, The MacMillan company, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 132 p. LII pl. (incl. col. front., t-p., and dedication) 44 x 35 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 38Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Each plate accompanied by guard-sheet with descriptive letter press.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints.Stipple engravers.