Eighteenth century colour prints : an essay on certain stipple engravers and their work in colour, comp., arranged, and written by Julia Frankau; illustrated with fifty-one characteristic pictures in monochrome, and one in colours, printed from copper-plates.
- London, Macmillan and company, limited; 1900.
New York, The MacMillan company, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 132 p. LII pl. (incl. col. front., t-p., and dedication) 44 x 35 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 38Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Each plate accompanied by guard-sheet with descriptive letter press.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints.Stipple engravers.
YCBA Collections Search
Frankau, Julia, 1864-1916, Eighteenth century colour prints , 1900